It isn't a perfect video by any means and things I have learnt from this first vlog is:
- Ensure the dog isn't in the kitchen when we film as I'm pretty sure you can hear him licking himself as I watched it back. Pretty gross, thanks dog.
- I have rather manly looking hands
- Get someone else to film it or find a better way to film it as its pretty shaky and my arm hurt! I also wasn't quite sure where to look
- Better lighting - it's a bit dark
- I sound like a well spoken hamster - I hate the sound of my own voice! I was cringing watching it back
- Try and ensure I'm better groomed next time!
It's just a bit of fun but I've enjoyed doing these blogs (and even this vlog) So thanks so much for all the nice messages I've received on here and my facebook page it means a lot.
The video can be watched here links to my facebook page. Don't forget to give it a like!