Sunday, 16 July 2017

Why Shouldn't Doctor Who be a Woman Mum?

Hi Andrew,

I've just read this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4701602/Doctor-Jodie-Whittaker-seen-TOTALLY-NAKED-Smoke.html

And I have to ask  you, what was the point of it?


The Daily Mail Online, I don't know why I do it. It's like a dirty little secret that I try and keep to myself (like the fact I occasionally eat a pot noodle) but it's out there now, yes sometimes I go on the website.

It's mostly for the Showbiz section and the comments to be honest, not the news.

God no.

You see I'd watched the unveiling of the 13th Dr on BBC ONE with my Daughter, she's 10, she couldn't understand why it was such a big deal that Dr Who was a female to be honest   "Why shouldn't the Dr be a woman Mum"

Quite.



You ran a story soon after, about the unveiling of the wondeful Jodie Whittaker as the 13th Time lord, saying how it had divided fan and showing the tweets of said divided fans.

The ones you posted were mostly though negative ones I noticed.

And the comments *sighs* A Time Travelling shaoe shifting time lord who travels through time and space in a police box. But a female Dr? Holy shit having a vagina no, that's one step too far! Can't have that!

How incredibly depressing.

But do you know what was worse? The article underneath - with the accompanying picture of Jodie's (perfectly lovely) bare bum

"Jodie joins her male predecessors in stripping off"! Accompanied by several pictures of Jodie Whittaker in various naked poses from previous acting roles? None of the male time lords I noticed though? Trawling the internet for naked pictures of someone to post online - that sounds so seedy doesn't it, yet that's what you did.

So again I ask what was the point?

It's almost like your a bit sexist Daily Mail, like you don't actually agree with having a female Dr Who at all - but you can't actually say that out loud can you?Without looking like a misogynist So you throw out this completely pointless and degrading article.

"Doctor Nude!

That'show you define the First EVER female Dr Who? Really?

Shame on you

1 comment:

  1. You can always count on the Daily Heil to publish shite like this....if I had my way, I'd ban it the same way that the Sun is banned in Liverpool

    ReplyDelete